What does the world cost? Oh well, then we'll just take a small coke.


Saturday, May 01, 2010

Top 40 Break Up

Hello,

You're such a rude boy.  How low can you go?  You did say you would break my heart, but over the telephone?  So we're over, onto the next one?  What's going on in your head?

I feel like I never even met you!  You said I was your baby, your (very attractive) chick, your american honey.   When we were dancing I never wanted to let you go. I was addicted to your natural, young, glittery smile.  I liked your dad and sister, too.

OMG, you meant everything to me.  Nothing hurts as much as you running and turning your back.  I thought I (made) all the right moves.  Time is ticking;  I need you and hope this is only temporary.   Can we try again?  I'm tired of talking about bad romance.

Imma be sleeping with a broken heart.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone's been listening to too much KWIN...

Chris Jeub said...

Consider marriage. Life on this side is nice...the heartbreak songs fade away.

Unknown said...

You are very helpful.

Gclub
คาสิโนออนไลน์

CLADING2222 said...

يمكن علاج الجلطات العميقة عن طريق اتباع الخطوات التالية:

1. القيام بالحركة الجسدية: من أجل تجنب الجلطات العميقة، ينبغي القيام بالحركة الجسدية بانتظام، وتغيير وضعية الجلوس والقيام من الكرسي بشكل متكرر، ولا ينصح بالقيام بأنشطة تستدعي الوقوف أو الجلوس لفترات طويلة.

2. مراجعة طبيبك: يجب على الأشخاص الذين لديهم تاريخ عائلي من الجلطات العميقة أو الذين عانوا من حالات صحية قد تؤدي إلى تطور الجلطات العميقة التشاور مع الطبيب.