What does the world cost? Oh well, then we'll just take a small coke.


Monday, November 06, 2006

FCN voted Least Likely to Succeed

The three members of FCN have just recieved a rare and notable distinction: tying in a recent class vote of Least Likely to Succeed. That's right, by what would seem to be a unique coincidence, all three contributing members of Funny Class Notes recieved exactly the same number of votes in this election. I'm not entirely clear on the methodology myself, because when the vote was taken, I was sitting in the back drawing strange and, frankly, gorgeous designs all over my test paper. They were mostly of zebras. I would have voted for one of the other two freaks who post here, but I don't remember getting a ballot.

I know, I know ... being voted Least Likely isn't a good thing. But there's something to be said for it. It shows your classmates really do know you exist, for instance. I was actually beginning to wonder. It also shows that I'm not the weakest link in FCN - we're a group of fairly equal underachievers will all go down in similarly unspectacular fashion. But perhaps best of all, we serve as an encouragement and warning to the A students (and B and C students): Keep studying, or you'll end up posting with a bunch of underachieving, Least Likely freaks on an obscure humor blog.

But for those of you who don't want to heed the warning, I am now setting up the Least Likely Fan Club N. I put the N in so the initials are LLFCN, which looks just like FCN, which is ... okay. I'll stop. Anyway, if you're interested in joining LLFCN, send us an email and we'll include you, ananymously, of course. Who wants to publicly support underachievement?

No comments: