What does the world cost? Oh well, then we'll just take a small coke.


Monday, March 03, 2008

Tune Up (with Prelude!)


It's time for the next release for A Capella Due to Budget Cuts!

Music goes through a strange pipeline here at FCN. We won't go through all the details right now because you might be eating (in which case please wash your hands before touching the keyboard - come on people). But suffice it to say that something went wrong halfway through the songwriting process, and next thing you know, kachow! We've got a song that not only has no instruments, it doesn't even have words. We've barely gotten started and we're already spiraling downhill.

Oh well. On the plus side, we're releasing two tracks this time. So that's something. Here's the updated download list so you can keep your iPod on the cutting edge:

A CAPELLA DUE TO BUDGET CUTS

01 I Forgot

02 Tune Up (Prelude)
03 Tune Up

9 comments:

Jo said...

I think that was the saddest thing I have ever heard. :)

Jo said...

I actually kind of liked it though.

Anonymous said...

This gives me a lot of hope concerning my own singing abilities.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty cool, but way tooooo long!

BTW, jellyfish says that's the best pic of F he's ever seen.

Anonymous said...

yeah, I'm digging the hair.

clethodim said...

re: picture. oh.

Anonymous said...

dudes, i think your domain name expired. it's not re-routing me anymore.

Anonymous said...

sounds rather out of tune even after the tune up you have access to instruments...

Anonymous said...

was that a really good photoshop hair lift? (in which case i drop my mouth in awe of ps crazy ninja skillz) or just some random dude that looks like f (in which case i hang my head in shame)