Yeah, yeah. I know. You graduated from Fairy Tales and don't plan on returning until you have children. But these Fairy Tales aren't the ones you were told as “bedtime stories” or picked up when you first learned to read. Those had the distinct disadvantage of being false; these have the advantage of being funny.
Here they are; the Top 10 Fairy Tales You Were Never Told As A Child:
10. Three Kind Mice. The charming story of three friendly rodents who learn the importance of being gracious and generous.
9. Alice in Blunderland. A collection of exciting children's stories that follow the life and times of a young girl (Alice) who falls down a Rabbit Hole and starts tripping over things.
8. Hassel and Gretel. An endearing story about a brother and sister who cause a lot of problems for their parents.
7. Rapulzive. The oddly poetic tale of a disgusting young critter with hair like Davy Jones who is locked up in a castle.
6. Cindersella. Story of a beautiful princess who forces her sisters to cut off their toes and peck out their eyes so she can marry the handsome prince.
5. Rumpeledstillskinny. A bedtime story (literally). An old man lays down to sleep in a last ditch attempt to gain weight (he figures he is burning too many calories by staying awake). When he rises from his bulimic slumber, years later, he is still thin. He lives happily ever after.
4. The Golden Gecko. Sponsored by Geico. The Gecko lays an egg which has various magical powers.
3. Snoring Beauty. In this enchanting story, a beautiful princess is discovered by a buff prince because of the noises she makes while sleeping.
2. The Big Mermaid. In this delectable tale, a mermaid discovers she doesn't need Curves to develop body confidence.
1. Ali Baba and the Forty Muslims. A delightful story about the Religion of Peace.