What does the world cost? Oh well, then we'll just take a small coke.


Thursday, May 28, 2009

Awkward Situation #7


Picture this.

You're in a stall at a public restroom, minding your own business, doing your business.

You hear the door open, and someone says, "Hey, how are you, man?"

Cautiously, you reply, "Ok?"

"Great. What are you doing?"

"Um, I don't think I should answer that question, it should be obvious."

"No problem. Hey, do you want to go hang out with me later? I'll treat you to dinner."

"You don't even know me, dude..."

"There's a first time for everything, babe... let's call it a date."

You finish your business, open the stall door, and head to the sink (because you decide you'll actually wash your hands this time, because someone is watching and all). Trying very hard not to make eye contact with the creeper, you sneak a glance at the mirror to see what you're up against.

He turns around and you realize he was talking on his cell phone.

Fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha...

Please tell me that actually happened. Hilarious.