What does the world cost? Oh well, then we'll just take a small coke.


Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Overheard in a Public Restroom #1

Girl 1: It will be so exciting when you get married; you can call me everyday to talk about wedding plans!

Girl 2: I'm planning to wear Mom's wedding dress, but cut off the sleeves.

Girl 1: Oooh, will it even fit you?

Girl 2: I don't know, but Mom thinks it will.

Girl 1: Really? But she was so tiny when she got married.

Girl 2: Yeah, it's weird. She gains 1 size for when she got married every time I get 5 years older...Remember when we were little and she always told us she was a size 6 when she got married?

Girl 1: Yeah...

Girl 2: Well, now she says she was a size 10. But I don't think her dress will fit me...I don't even fit into her petticoat!

No comments: