What does the world cost? Oh well, then we'll just take a small coke.


Saturday, March 03, 2007

FCN Honesty Test

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it gives us great pleasure to unveil to public consumption for the first time the FCN Honesty Test. It is the product of extensive testing in the FCN labs in which dozens of rats were brutally murdered. I mean, they didn't just die, they died slowly and painfully, screaming for mercy as they writhed on the table. Their deaths were not in vain, however.

To find an objective evaluation of your honesty, simply answer the 20 questions at this location, which, for those of you who don't click on things, is

http://quizfarm.com/test2.php?q_id=298674

So we use QuizFarm. So we're cheap. There's no shame in that.

Two quick warnings: first, the percentages of honest and dishonest may not add up to 100. This is because honesty and dishonest are not polar opposites. It's all very complicated and has something to do with Zebras and purple rutabagas, but suffice it to say that whichever trait you have more of indicates your general disposition.

Second, if you don't answer the questions honestly, it won't do you any good. So get everyone out of the room, take a deep breath, and face your faults.

Good luck.

5 comments:

Kristin Braun said...

I faced my faults. Wow - talk about a smack in the face. That's about all I can say...but I guess you did warn me.

My score:

You are generally dishonest. You don't mind telling the truth unless it gets in your way.

Anonymous said...

I am generally honest. But I already knew that.

Anonymous said...

I think it's rigged....

Jacqui said...

it's rigged. i got the same thing Kristin did!

Anonymous said...

It only works if you have no positive qualities.